LOCAL WEBSITE DESIGN
Like Us On Facebook
- From start to finish I have been impressed with the service from Potteries Windows. Nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely use in the future for all my window replacements. I would recommend Potteries Windows
Mrs Emsley - Trentham
- This is the second time using Potteries Windows and I won't hesitate to call again when I require further work.
Mr and Mrs Woolacott - Trent Vale
- No complaints at all! Very happy with the service. Highly recommended.
Mrs Ecclestone - Stoke-on-Trent
- Really pleased with the fitters attitude and friendliness and especially with the work considering my house is over 100 years old. The windows and doors look brilliant.
Mrs Mills - Stoke-on-Trent
- Brilliant job - thank you very much.
Mrs Johnson - Crewe
- Potteries Windows were tidy and efficient in their work. They got on with the job. We are really pleased with the result.
Mr and Mrs Thompson - Stoke
- As on previous jobs Potteries Windows staff are attentive to detail and always courteous.
Mrs Caldwell - Biddulph
- Very Pleasant team - excellent work.
Mr and Mrs Wyatt - Burslem
- Another good job by the lads and thanks for sorting the plaster that has come away from the window recess.
Mr and Mrs Owen - Weston Coyney
- I would definitely recommend Potteries Windows, they were great. They got on with the job quick, professional and polite. Their work was left clean and tidy.
Mr Bromley - Stoke-on-Trent
- Satisfied yet again with the whole job - from estimate to finished product.
Mrs Johnson - Cheadle
- Delighted with the work. The lads worked very hard and were very pleasant. Thank you Potteries Windows.
Mrs Watson - Hanley
- Thanks Potteries Windows. The lads have done a good job - again! I know that there will be no issues.
Mr Mellor - Tunstall
- We are really happy with the conservatory. It is a really nice room to sit and relax. Thank you again.
Mr and Mrs Cole - Longton
- We are very please with the work and the workers. Thank you Potteries Windows. We will definitely recommend you to our friends.
Mr and Mrs Ash - Biddulph